Tanner Gray was born on April 15, 1999 in Artesia, New Mexico. Tanner, oldest of the famed NHRA family, has already found racing success in both the NHRA and NASCAR.
In 2020, Tanner will carry his momentum into the NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series, where he will pilot DGR-Crosley's No.15 Ford F-150 full-time.
• Earned 3 Pole Positions
• Started in the top-5 in 12 of 27 starts
• 16 top-10 finishes in 27 starts
• 5 runner-up finishes in 27 starts
• 1 win (first career NASCAR win)
• 2018 NHRA Pro Stock World Champion
• 2017 NHRA AAA of Southern California Road to the Future Scholar Award Winner
• 13 Career NHRA Pro Stock National Event wins in two seasons (5-2017, 8-2018)